Saturday, April 15, 2023

Alcabaza de Málaga Layout

This layout is so striking because it uses black base pages to make the photos pop!  I also love the addition of white gel pen doodling details.  (This layout could also be recreated just with cardstock in celebration of this month's Cardstock Carnival special.)


The left page features three 4x4 photos (I like to order mine through Persnickety Prints) and paper tearing.

The scalloped border of the photo mat is a pretty feature. 
Flip flaps are probably my favorite way to add extra photos to my layouts, plus they make them extra fun by being interactive.

One tiny but fun detail is that I also added little dots of white gel pen in my embellishment clusters.  These pens are fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails