Sunday, May 7, 2023

This Makes Me Happy Layout

This is one of my favorite layouts from album retreat! (Have I said that about all of them?) It's probably because it documents one of our absolute favorite meals on our Europe '22 adventure!  (We were in the town of Porto, Portugal.)  It's also because I love the simplicity yet elegance of the sketch.
We created pockets with the strips of Glacier polka dot paper where I added journaling tags.  I also sponged Sage ink (or maybe it was Glacier?) behind the Irresistible letter stickers (which were sponged with the opposite color).  Do you see the pretty Evergreen scalloped border?  Those are 1" Thin Cut circles cut in half!

Now if this layout looks familiar, it's because I recreated it (but mirrored the design) for our Easter 2023 layout that I created in my April scrapbooking class.  In the comments, please tell me what you like best about this layout, because I have lots of favorites!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails