Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Card Share

As I said in one of my recent posts, life has been very busy.  Unfortunately, my sister's sweet, dear mother-in-law passed away last week.  She fought a good fight against that nasty, hateful cancer, and was ready to meet her Redeemer and Savior, but we are sure going to miss her!
I gave my sister this card along with a bunch of thank you cards and envelopes.  The sketch came from the Wishes how-to guide, which will be available again in a spiral-bound format on 8/1/13!  I used the For Always paper pack paired with Sky card stock and ink.
This beautiful butterfly is from the January 2012 stamp of the month stamp set, which is no longer available.  I inked it up in Sky, Slate, and Black and then cut it out and layered it onto the Black stamped butterfly on the Cricut circle.
My heart goes out to my sister, brother-in-law, nephews, and the entire family as they cope with this loss and transition.  I love you guys so much!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, honey. The package of notecards will be greatly appreciated and very useful, since she is the one making all those acknowledgements. You are the bestest sister. I miss Nana very much. We all will...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails