Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CTMH Convention Fun

We had a magical time at the Magic Kingdom during CTMH's annual convention!  I wanted to share the gifts that I made for my roomies.  I'm so glad that two of my team members got to go to Convention too!
These little memo books were in my stash, and I thought they'd be something handy to have this weekend.  I used the For Always paper pack since it goes with everything.  I stamped the initials with the Bohemian Alphabet and then added a little sparkle to each one.

You may have seen my post about swapping fun.  Here are the cards that I received.  (Sorry that I am not able to give everyone credit; these are NOT my work.  Feel free to give a shout out in the comments if you see your work.  Thank you to all the talented consultants who swapped with me!)






1 comment:

  1. I loved my notepad and it sure came in handy! I made some great notes on using reinkers.....now to put it in practice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails