Saturday, July 22, 2023

Dream Maker Anniversary Layout

When I bought the National Scrapbooking Month special collection, Dream Maker, I was planning to use it for some of our travel photos (and I still plan to do that), but it seemed just perfect with the pictures we took of our recent anniversary.


My layout was inspired by the Dream Maker Scrapbooking Workshop, but of course I had to make it my own to fit my photos. As you can see by the 4 x 4 photo mat, I forgot to order a picture of the beautiful orchid he gave me, so I’ve added it to my desktop "To Print" folder and will get it printed in my next batch.


Most of the embellishments are from the Cardstock Carnival die cuts (a special offer earlier this year) with some acrylic shapes thrown in for more color and dimension.

Part of me thinks I might need a few more black accents, but I think I am going to leave it as is.  I don't want to "gild the lily" for sure!

Do not be afraid to mix old and new products together!


1 comment:

  1. I think that paper was made to go with your dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails