Sunday, July 30, 2023

The Bee’s Knees Meets Cape Cod Meets Dream Maker

Although this card does not include any of the Dream Maker paper, I used a sketch from the Dream Maker card making workshop, and I LOVE how it turned out.  (I hope you do too!)


Each of the triangles is half of a 2“ x 4 1/2“ rectangle, cut on the diagonal. I ended up adding some really old, retired paper from my stash that happened to be out on my work table, and matches the Lagoon in Cape Cod. I had a lot of fun using an onion bag, sponge, and periwinkle ink to make the pretty textured background at the top of the card front.

I stamped the crab in Periwinkle and the coral in Toffee (from the Cape Cod Scrapbooking stamp set & Thin Cuts). I love the sentiment from the July stamp of the month, The Bee's Knees, so I stamped Hi in Bluebird on a Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut panel.  A little acrylic "sea glass" shell from the Cape Cod embellishments finished off this card perfectly (if I do say so myself). 

Hope you're all having a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. I like the onion bag idea! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The onion bad made a great “fish net” pattern! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails