Saturday, July 29, 2023

The Bee’s Knees Meets Cape Cod

This card is a CASE from the Cape Cod cardmaking Workshop, but with several twists, including the addition of the soon to retire, close to my heart color of the year, Melon.


I splattered the card front with Toffee shimmer brush.  Then, I stamped the Hi sentiment (from the July stamp of the month, The Bee's Knees) in Lagoon and the rope in Toffee from the Cape Cod Scrapboking stamp set.  Using the Thin Cuts from that collection, I also stamped coral in Toffee and the seahorse and shells in Melon. The faux washi tape is a piece of one of the zip strips from the Cape Cod collection.

I really love this color combination of Glacier, Lagoon, Toffee, and Melon. Be sure to grab our color of the year before it is gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails