Thursday, July 20, 2023

Flower Shoppe Wedding Layouts

Our daughter’s best friend got married earlier this year, with only the parents and my two girls in attendance, so I had to make layouts for us of this beautiful ceremony, using the Flower Shoppe collection that I used for the mini albums I made as gifts for the bride and her parents.

This first layout is for my older daughter, so you’ll notice I chose Sage to match her dress and the pink floral because she is my pink girl.  (She was originally asked to be the Maid of Honor, but then actually officiated the ceremony.)  The lack of journaling is because this layout is for my daughter, and it’s her story to tell, not mine.

Daughter number two loves blue, so I had fun with the blue prints from flower shop for her layout.  Again, I left space for journaling, because it is her story to tell, not mine.  (She was the photographer and unofficial flower girl!)

I chose to include a photo with the parents because the bride’s parents are our very dear friends.  Even though we were not able to attend, I want this moment preserved in my family's scrapbooks, because they are so dear to us.

Each layout used a different Make It From Your Heart sketch, and I love how they turned out!

If you love the Flower Shoppe collection as much as I do, be sure to grab what's left while supplies last (through the end of August)!  If you're a scrapper (or wannabe scrapper), be sure to check out the Start Up Savings on Cut Above starter kits.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails