Friday, July 28, 2023

The Bee’s Knees Just Bee-cause Card

This card is a total CASE (copy & steal exactly- or almost exactly) of theCTMH Corp featured artwork!

I used Raspberry, Flamingo, and Honey Butter in lieu of the featured artwork colors.  I created a "wash" behind the sentiment of Flamingo shimmer brush prior to stamping the sentiment in Black.  (If you "wash" after stamping, your stamping won't be as clear.  Be sure to clean your stamp before reinking and stamping again.)

I also used Honey Butter shimmer brush on the flower centers and the bee abdomen, but that didn't photograph well.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so don't be afraid to CASE something you like!  It's even better when you add your own twist.

1 comment:

  1. I like those colors and the “wash” - I will try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails