Monday, July 10, 2023

UGA Graduation Layout #1

Our younger daughter earned her BA from the University of Georgia in December, and the Bring Back My Pack For Always collection was perfect- with a pop of Candy Apple red.


I used two of her graduation announcements and photos from her graduation photo shoot to make a collage on the left page.


The right page uses the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 5, Pattern 2 and a retired graduation stamp set.


I love the fun of the shaker window!  (In hindsight, I probably should have used gold star confetti, but silver is fine too.)

We are so proud of our girl!  This layout is going in my family scrapbook, and I will be making layouts for her scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails