Thursday, June 20, 2024

Adventures in Food Layout

Here is my final Lisbon layout which again uses the retired CTMH Let's Go Anywhere collection and die cuts.  Don't feel like you have to scrapbook your memories in the order that they happened!  It made more sense to me to combine some of our food experiences on one layout rather than when they actually happened.  YOU get to tell YOUR story! 

Also, please include your handwriting in your scrapbooks (at least occasionally), even if you hate it.  Your family will treasure your handwritten recollections.  (I do type and print longer stories but usually just jot out my thoughts for my layouts.  Life is short!)

{Layout 32/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails