Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sundays Are for Sketches: 1 of 22

In the current Stampin' Up! annual catalog, page 22 highlights 22 different card sketches.  For the next 22 weeks, I am going to feature each one and encourage you to join me to create a card (or other project) with the sketch.


Here is the first sketch and my suggested measurements:


Here is the card that I made using Petunia Pop cardstock and glimmer paper with the Unbounded Beauty DSP.  My sentiment is from the Sentimental Park stamp set.


I added a few In Color glimmer gems for a little more pizazz.  

Please join me in creating something this week with this sketch!  Post in the comments or on my Facebook page.  Let me know if you need any help.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails