Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Enjoy the Ride Scrapbooking Workshop Layout #2

Using kits is such a fun (and easy) way to get photos on layouts and in books/albums for my family to enjoy!  Here is the second layout from the CTMH (now SU!) Enjoy the Ride scrapbooking kit.


Our family's Mother's Day get together provided the perfect photos to coordinate with this layout.  I am loving the squares on yet another layout, and of course I made the kit my own to fit my photos. 

NOTE: If you were a CTMH customer prior to its close, if you create an account with Stampin' Up! using the email you had your CTMH account with, then you can find the CTMH items that Stampin' Up! procured.

{Layout 28/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails