Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sundays Are for Sketches: 4 of 22

How was your week?  I am loving all of your creations!  I hope you're enjoying this series as much as I'm enjoying sharing with you!  These sketches are all found on page 22 of the Stampin' Up annual catalog, and I'm sharing my take on each one for 22 weeks.

Hopefully you aren't tired of the Unbounded Beauty DSP or the In Color cardstock and glimmer paper!

I think next time I will use a mat on the large rectangular panel and some colored cardstock for the sentiment strip.  It's still a pretty card, though, in my opinion.  Don't you love how you can create something simple or something elaborate with the same sketch?  I can't wait to see what you make this week!  Share in the comments or on my Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails