Friday, June 28, 2024

Charming Ducks/Lily Pond Lane Birthday Card

Our daughter picked out the Charming Duck Pond bundle & Lily Pond Lane DSP as a Stampin' Up! favorite, so of course I used the collection to make her this birthday card.


I carefully die cut the frame from the Limeade cardstock panel and added the die cut/stamped cattails (after stamping the brown spikes in Espresso).

I added extra lily pad die cuts & Liquid Glass “waves” to enhance this inside Capri panel. 

Can you see the Wink of Stella shimmer on the frog’s body? I accented its eyes with dots of whit gel pen. 

Here is the card completely open.  I added the white panels, strips of DSP, & the die cut/stamped duck.  All of the sentiments were stamped with Flamingo ink.

Remember that all stamp and die bundles are an additional 10% off until the end of this month only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails