Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sundays Are for Sketches: 2 of 22

Can you believe another week has come and gone?  Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's fun sketch challenge.  I'm back with sketch 2!  (Again, these are my interpretations of the 22 card sketches found on page 22 of the Stampin' Up! annual catalog.)

Again, I used Petunia Pop cardstock, Unbounded Beauty DSP, and the Sentimental Park stamp set.  In addition, I added the die cut frame from the Sentimental Park dies.  The white thread was from my stash.  (It's always great to do some stash busting!)

I can't wait to see your take on this sketch this week (and beyond)!  Share in the comments or on my Facebook page.  Thanks for having a little crafty fun with me again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails