Friday, May 31, 2024

Another “Watercolor” Retirement Card

After creating my original "faux watercolor card" with my Painted Lavender stamp set in purples, I wanted to see if I could use different colors to make the same stamp set look other flowers, possibly snapdragons or foxgloves. 


I used Bluebird ink for the sky, Limeade for the stalks, and Honey Butter and Rosy for the flowers.  The butterflies were stamped with Pumpkin.  (These are all CTMH ink colors.) The frame and flower/foliage dies came from the Sentimental Park dies and the sentiment is from the Sentimental Park stamp set.
I love using Stampin' Dimensionals (3D foam) to pop elements of my project, like this pretty frame.  They will still mail well with the added dimension (I think because they are a little squishy and can handle some pressure).

What do you think of my twist on the Painted Lavender stamp set?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails