Saturday, May 18, 2024

A New Adventure Layout

Here is my first Stampin’ Up! layout!  The sketch (from the last Make It From Your Heart) is one that I have wanted to use since I first saw it, and I was finally able to do just that!  It was originally a one page layout, so I just flipped the sketch to make it a two page layout using many 2“ x 2“ squares in the NEW 2024-26 In Colors & the Unbounded Beauty suite. 


I laid out my paper squares to try to create a rainbow and used Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash, and Petunia Pop.  I love how I was able to mix in the Unbounded Beauty papers to "bridge" colors.

Here's a close up of some of the details of the Sentimental Park stamp set and coordinating dies.  (I absolutely love the frames in the dies set!)

I stamped my title directly on the right page with a Close To My Heart (retired) alphabet stamp set.  (I'm looking forward to SU!'s future expanded scapbooking line!)

For my flower cluster, I die cut the blossoms and stamped the outline stamp in black.  (I stamped one on the Petunia Pop DSP to add some dimension and used 3D foam tape to pop that center one up on the page.)
Thanks for letting me share my first SU! layout and this new adventure with you!  I hope you'll continue to follow along!

{Layout 26/52}


1 comment:

  1. I love the way this looks finished, and hope t finish mine soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails