Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Kit: December 2023 Cards 1-3/9

Paper Pumpkin is a fabulous Stampin' Up! subscription kit that includes absolutely everything you need to create all of the projects each month.  (You can learn more HERE.)  In my starter kit, I received the December 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit and have absolutely loved creating with it.  No matter what level of crafter you might be, you will enjoy the ease of creating beautiful projects with Paper Pumpkin.


This first card follows the Paper Pumpkin kit instructions exactly.  Of course, I had to add my own twist on the subsequent cards.  For the second card, I used a different sentiment (from the kit) and different flowers on the frame (obviously).


For the third card, I use one of the circle dies and the pretty floral accents.  (I may have to trim the leaves to put the card in the envelope.  By the way, did I mention that the envelopes are also beautiful?)


Here are all three for your inspiration.  Which one do you prefer?


If you decide to try a Paper Pumpkin subscription, I hope that you will choose me as your demonstrator.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails