Thursday, May 23, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Kit: December 2023 Cards 4-6/9

I’m back to showcase the second set of Paper Pumpkin cards from the December 2023 kit that I received in my Stampin' Up! starter kit!


Again, I created the first card following the directions, but then of course I had to go rogue for the second card.  I trimmed the white panel down by about a quarter inch on two adjacent sides, and then cut the panel into 4/4 to space out like tiles on the card front.  I added one of the gold tiny flowers that should’ve been used on another project to complete this card.  (The gold is so much prettier in person than what I can show in the photograph.)


My final card is fairly true to the original, but with a different, shorter sentiment.


Here are this set of three of the nine cards.


You can find out more information about Paper Pumpkin HERE!  Which card do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails