Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Painted Lavender Retirement Cards

Four of our staff members are retiring this year, and their reception was Friday.  I made each of them a card using the Painted Lavender stamp set & dies paired with the beautiful Perennial Lavender DSP (designer series paper).  


I cut various pieces with the dies on a variety of the papers, and then "mixed and matched" to create the four different (yet similar) cards.



Each card uses Gorgeous Grape (Stampin’ Up! ink) that I paired with CTMH Evergreen.  I also splattered Grape shimmer brush on each card panel.


I used a variety of the stamps & dies on each card.


The frame is from the Sentimental Park dies, and the sentiment is from the December 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit.


I didn’t have enough paper left to use the die, so I added a strip of the pretty Gorgeous Grape DSP.

I hope the recipients like their cards as much as I enjoyed creating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails