Friday, May 10, 2024

Introducing the New In Colors Cards

For my first Stampin' Up! card class, I planned on reviewing color theory and to introduce the new 2024-26 In Colors.  The first set of cards use a monochromatic (one color) color scheme and seven 1.5" squares of cardstock and In Color 6"x6" DSP (Designer Series Papers).

This first card features Pretty in Pink.  (The sentiment stamp and Pebbled Path ink came in my first Paper Pumpkin kit, the December 2023 box.  Learn more about Paper Pumpkin HERE!)  

My second card uses Shy Shamrock.  I used coordinating In Color glimmer gems on each card.


Here are my cards paired with two friends' cards, clockwise from top left: Shy Shamrock, Petunia Pop, Summer Splash, and Pretty in Pink (not yet featured, Peach Pie).


Which new color is your favorite?



1 comment:

  1. Fun cards, and I like seeing them in the various colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails