Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  I am so grateful to be able to spend today with my mom, my daughters, and my extended family!  Here is the card that I made for my mom:

I used the stamp set that I bought in my Stampin' Up! starter kit, Sentimental Park, and the coordinating dies.  I really like how Shy Shamrock makes Pretty in Pink POP!  
The hexagon die cut is part of the Sentimental Park dies collection.  (I really love how some of the dies match the stamp set and some are "extra," like the hexagons.)  Hopefully at this angle you can see how I popped the flower cluster with 3D foam tape.

Don't you love how each of my friends took the same card design and pieces to create unique, beautiful cards?  Also, if you're following along, this second card in my recent card class hows a complimentary color scheme.

On a personal note, here’s my crew celebrating our mom and all the moms in our family.  (Yes, you’ll see this on a scrapbook layout at some point soon!)



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails