Monday, May 20, 2024

Sentimental Park Thinking of You Card

The fourth card in my color theory class uses a triadic color scheme: Bluebird, Honey Butter, and Limeade.


I began by random stamping the outline floral stamp from the Sentimental Park stamp set in Blueberry.  I used a yellow colored pencil to color the centers, but the went back & used my Honey Butter shimmer brush for an even prettier finish.

I used the largest frame from the Sentimental Park dies (cut in Limeade) for the sentiment and accented it with white, Honey Butter, & Bluebird flowers (all cut from the dies collection).

Here are all 3 versions.  I love how we all followed the same “recipe” but created different cards!  (Jade is the darker green & Rosy is the pink.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails