Monday, October 31, 2011

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Cherish the Day (November 2011)

Welcome to the November 2011 edition of the Close To My Heart stamp of the month blog hop! If you've already started the hop, you should have arrived here from Kami Welter's blog. From here, you will hop to Michelle Loncar's blog next.

My project is the first (and second) in a series of 6"x6" layouts for my upcoming "This Year"/"Through the Years" workshop (details coming soon). For the workshop, we will create a one-page 6"x6" layout for each month of the year using the November stamp of the month, Cherish the Day, plus other seasonal stamps. You'll notice that I chose this Thanksgiving's date to add to my November tag. I paired the November stamp of the month with the Treasure Life stamp set and the Dreamin' paper pack. (Come back for complete details about this fabulous workshop!)

Next is the October version, complete with pictures from this year's Hometown Halloween trick-or-treating on our local square from Saturday night. I used the fabulous Mischief paper pack paired with Cherish the Day.

Here is what the stamp set images look like to help you see how we'll use this stamp set at the workshop:
Thanks for stopping by! Visit Michelle Loncar's blog now.

{Layouts 2011 #71 & 72}

7 comments:

  1. Great layouts...that November page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Ms. Haley!

    You rocked this stamp set, I especially like the Dreamin card.

    :)
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! Treasure Life is still one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thought to create a layout like that with a stamp set. Your Dreamin' page is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just worked perfectly together! Loved both the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Treasure Life stamp set is so gorgeous and I love all the layering you did with it here on this LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails