Monday, October 24, 2011

H2H Challenges: Fall or Halloween

Happy fall, y'all, from the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Design Team! This week we're challenging you to share your fall or Halloween creations with us. Easy peasy, right? Just remember to use some wonderful Close To My Heart products in your creations and then link them up to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog.




You may recall the "Wicked" shoes that I posted a month or so ago (click HERE to check them- and the shoe templates- out). I used a different template to make this witchy version (which now sit in my living room). You could easily tuck a small bag of candy or a few candy bars into them for a delicious treat.




I printed the shoe template onto black cardstock, cut out, scored, folded and glued. The shoe liner template was printed onto the lovely Pear polka dot paper from the Sophia paper pack following the same procedure. I had to embellish them with these wicked scalloped circles and gorgeous rhinestone brads. Finally, a bow on the back of each finished them off beautifully.




If you'd like some more Halloween inspiration, check out my paper pumpkin, my Boo banner, and my spooky bottles and coffin boxes.




Now, step on over to the H2H blog to see our fabulous fall design team creations. Get your craft on and link up your fall or Halloween project too! Bwah ha ha ha ha!

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute, Haley! What girl doesn't love a new pair of shoes?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Haley!! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley you are a Heaven sent! I have printed that shoe template a dozen times and always seem to make a mistake (yes, I was trying to use removable adhesive to put it together, chuckle)...I never would of thought to print the pattern right onto to the cardstock. I'm adore your project idea & I'm certainly going to use it today! Thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! I love this unusual way to use paper. Great project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable witch shoes - who knew there could be such a thing? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails