Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hunting Island 2011 (Layout Share)

Who would have thought that a winter kit (Wonderland) would work for beach pictures? I love the blues and browns, so I just went for it! I have used this paper pack in real life, so I already knew how well Lagoon accents this paper pack, which helps to add to the beach theme instead of the winter wonderland. You'll notice that I did not use very many My Stickease artwork because, well, most of them scream winter. With all the photos on this layout (11 total), artwork was rather unnecessary anyway.

Studio J tip: Want to add other colors to the color palette? Just click on the color tool and select away! (Sometimes, especially for the embellishments, you will have to select it in one of the assigned colors, but once you place it on your layout and click the tiny color palette, all 60 CTMH colors will be available and you can change your color then.)


{Layout 2011 #68}

2 comments:

  1. That Studio J layout is spectacular! Hope to try it soon myself! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this 'Wonderland' layout! What a GREAT idea to add Lagoon and make it for the beach. I really like how you've made the photos the center of attention, because of limited use of 'winter artwork'. May I scraplift? The brown in this set just didn't inspire me for winter pages (even though there is hot chocolate). But I love it in this beach layout! TFS and the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails