Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pilot Mountain State Park (Layout Share)

Here's another Studio J layout that I recently ordered. The photos are from our trip to Winson-Salem back in the spring. (I ordered the other layouts from our trip earlier this year.) Isn't the Dreamin' paper collection beautiful? Like classic (paper, scissors, and glue) scrapbooking, I can work (and order) in Studio J in any order that I like. I can purchase layouts as I go, and as a member, I save by ordering up to 20 layouts on one order a month (free shipping and free page protectors).

Studio J tip: Clustering

You can layer and cluster the My Stickease artwork to create something unique. See how the right page has that gorgeous wildflower "bouquet?" Just keep adding the My Stickease flowers, adjusting their placement and size until you like the cluster. Many of the stems poked down onto the photo below the cluster, so once I was finished, I clicked on the photo and then "bring to front." Those pesky stems were conveniently hidden behind the photo.


Also, you may notice how I added brads as flower centers and a ribbon to the heart. It is so easy to select these from the Studio J menu and drag them where you want them. (You may want to zoom in to the area where you're working for more precision.)

If you haven't given Studio J a try, what are you waiting for? Upload some photos and play around with it. It doesn't cost a thing unless you order your JPEGs and/or layouts. (As a Studio J member, you get a 50% discount on your orders. Ask me how!)



{Layout 2011 #69}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails