Monday, October 31, 2011

H2H Challenges: Color Challenge

Happy Halloween from the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Design Team! Today's color challenge actually kicks off our November challenges, so let's get going! Try your hand at the lovely fall color combo of Autumn Terracotta, Juniper, and Bamboo.



These colors stumped me at first until I pulled out my trusty Treasure Life stamp set. I decided to create another Double Z-fold card for this challenge. (If you'd like to see another card with this fold, click HERE.)






Before you check out the H2H Design Team's work (and our Guest Designer Allisa's), here are detail shots of my card (open, from left to right). Give this H2H Color Challenge and try, and link up your work at H2H Challenges!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like having the sentiment on the inside fold, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous... lots of beautiful stamping.. i do love these colors today. Can't wait to do this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping Haley! Lovely card!

    Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails