Monday, October 3, 2011

H2H Challenges: Sketch for You to Try

It's time for a sketch challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges! Mary has created this one for us to try, so why don't you give it a go? It's easy to play along each week: just interpret the challenge we've thrown down, using some Close To My Heart products, post your project online, and then link it up to the H2H Challenge blog. You have all month to play any of this month's challenges, and we've got another set of fabulous prizes this month, thanks to our two new sponsors!



I was feeling a bit festive for this sketch challenge, so I pulled out the new October stamp of the month, Holiday Magic, and the Believe paper pack. I ended up rotating the sketch to accommodate that adorable stocking stamp. The horizontal stripes are from the "zip strip" (located at the top of each sheet of B&T paper).




I used a Holiday Red button to "hang" my stocking and then had to glitz it up a bit with the addition of Red Glitter Glitz Gel on rows of the polka dots on the top of the stocking. I also added a dot to serve as a "bullet" to highlight the word, celebrate at the bottom right.




If you're up to the sketch challenge, give it a try, and link up your creation to the H2H Challenge blog. The Design Team loves checking out your creations each week. YOU inspire US, so keep the crafty goodness coming our way!

1 comment:

  1. Haley,
    Love the card, as I love everything you create. So inspiring! I gave you an award. Go to www.creativehands-hearts.blogspot.com to get it. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails