Saturday, October 8, 2011

Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog



You've probably already heard me mention how much I enjoy the Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog, because they literally encourage you to use up whatever you've got with some fun challenges each month. This month's challenge is to use a quote on your project.


I was super thrilled when I was invited to join the Design Team! You can see my October challenge project over there today, but be sure to visit often to see all the great projects. You can email your project or project link (details at SOS) and your work will be featured too. Won't you join us?


Today, Little Bit and I are headed to our local Sorghum Festival parade. If you live in the South, then you probably already know what sorghum is, but for the rest of you, sorghum is a cane similar to sugar, and it is used to make syrup (which I do NOT like) that many sop up with a biscuit. The Sorghum Festival is going on this weekend and next if you'd like to join us (but the parade is only for today)! Many of my students (past and present) and friends will be in the parade, so we'll enjoy some hometown goodness on this beautiful fall day.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun watching the parade with y'all and enjoying the wee boys. I love small towns and small town fun! And now I need to download all those photos...and do something with them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails