Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Botanical Shadows Cards (Set 2)

This second set of cards uses a much different technique for a much different effect with the June stamp of the month, Botanical Shadows.


To create the backgrounds on these cards, I mixed Robin's Egg Liquid Pearls with a little bit of water to thin it out.  Then, I used a leftover plastic baggie, crumpled it up, pounced it in the Liquid Pearl mix, and then pounced it on my card fronts. 

Hopefully you can see the iridescent shimmer of the Liquid Pearls at this angle!  I stamped the two different floral stamps to create the pretty cluster.


The second card uses the "leftovers" of the Liquid Pearls and then just a singular stamped image.  I finished it with a knot of (retired) black velvet ribbon.


I decided that I liked the simplicity of both of these cards and will stamp a sentiment on the inside when I decide what I need.  Which card do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails