Thursday, June 29, 2023

Hey Handsome Travel Layout

The Hey Handsome collection isn’t just for the guys in your life! I thought it paired well with pictures of our visit to the USS Alabama and the Rosa Parks Museum.


The pattern for this layout is from Make It From Your Heart, Volume 3, Pattern 22.  One quick tip for this layout is that I used the zip strip already attached to the patterned paper for the two top strips, rather than cutting off the zip strip and using it somewhere else!  I used a few acrylic stars from the Hey Handsome embellishments and a small black enamel dot star also.  The title was stamped with one of my favorite (retired) alphabet stamp sets.

The Hey Handsome collection is only available for a few more days, so be sure to grab yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails