Monday, June 19, 2023

Botanical Shadows Layout

When I first saw the June stamp of the month, Botanical Shadows, I knew I wanted to try a layout with a circle of blended ink and one of the border silhouette stamps.  Here's what I created with blending brushes, Flamingo, Melon, Sundance, Capri, and Sapphire inks (plus black for stamping).


Here's a close up of the left hand page.  (I created a circle stencil with my CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.)  As I blended ink in the circle, I also tried to ink a piece of 3"x12" cardstock in the same manner for the right side.

I used embellishments from the (retired) Change of Scenery kit, a die cut from the recent Cardstock Carnival special, a few black acrylic arrows, and a few black enamel dots.

The background woodgrain paper and strip on the right side are from the (now retired) Autumn paper collection. 

I really like how this layout turned out, and it's even prettier in person.  Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails