Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Hello Darlin’ Floral Card

This card doesn't have a sentiment (yet) because I'm not sure who will be getting it or why.  I started with the Change the World stamp set (which supports Operation Smile) and the Hello Darlin' collection


After stamping the florals in black, I colored them with my Spectrum Noir TriBlend alcohol markers.  The final touch- which adds so much- was to add some outlines with a white gel pen to try to match the Hello Darlin' floral.  I love what a difference that little touch made!

I'm linking my card to the Color Dare Challenge #555 to use at least 3 of the four colors.




7 comments:

  1. Haley, this is so pretty! Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I do that a lot - leave the sentiments off until I know what I'm using it for.

    Thank you for getting colorful with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!
    ~ Melissa, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, the floral is so beautifully colored and like that you used the white gel pen to match that beautiful paper, gel pen just seems to add that extrfa touch. Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect stamp/paper match! Your coloring is lovely. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning. The colors are just perfect for that large foal floral. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card for a variety of sentiments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love that it could work for so many occasions! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails