Sunday, June 25, 2023

Cosette Scrapbooking Workshop: New Orleans

When I bought the Cosette Scrapbooking Workshop, papers, etc., I planned to use them with our photos from our trip to Paris, but that was a bigger undertaking than I was ready for.  Instead, I decided that they would be a good fit for our trip to New Orleans (Spring Break 2018).


My first layout will use 4"x6" flip flaps on the right page to add more photos of the beautiful cathedral and our visit to Lafayette Cemetery No. 1.


After I started layout 2, I realized that I would like to add a photo of the Bourbon St. sign that I took but hadn't yet printed, so I just jotted a note on one of the included photo place holders, and I will add that photo when I get it printed.  (I also had a lot of fun journaling our dining experiences on this page on the various tags.)


Use your favorite photo collage app to make 3 x 4 photos!  Also, don’t be afraid to use those photo placeholders in the kit as photo mats. Just cut your pictures a quarter inch shorter on two adjacent sides.


I have one more layout to make of this trip of our stop to tour the USS Alabama and our visit to the Rosa Parks Museum in Montgomery.  Our scrapbooking workshops are such a fun way to create three related (or unrelated) gorgeous layouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails