Thursday, June 15, 2023

Botanical Shadows Meets Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #529

When I saw the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #529, I knew that I had to play along with the materials that were still out on my craft table: the June stamp of the month, Botanical Shadows; Flamingo, Melon, Sundance (and black) inks; and blending brushes.

Here is the original sketch:



Here is a close-up of the spine circle with the splatters of Sundance and Flamingo shimmer brushes.  (I made a stencil by cutting a circle out of a card front panel, then used washi tape to hold it in place on my actual card panel.  I used the blending brushes to add the ink in the circle, then spattered the area with shimmer brushes before removing the stencil.). Finally, I stamped the floral sprig from Botanical Shadows but then decided to use the "thinking of you" sentiment from Floral Sentiments.)


Thanks for letting me share another June stamp of the month card with you and this pretty sketch!  (If you're interested in any of these products, you can find them HERE.)

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely silhouette stamping and CAS card. Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the colors and texture of the circle and the silhouette is a perfect choice. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card! I love the sparkles and the warm colors. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the ink blending! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails