Sunday, June 18, 2023

This Guy Layout

Today I’m celebrating our guy with this layout that uses the Hey Handsome collection and was modeled after a layout from the recent album retreat.  I really liked the composition of this sketch.


Using Rosemary ink and a blending brush, I added texture to both of the White Daisy base pages.  For the left page, I decided to make 3.5" square mats and then lots of banners/flags from scraps of Hey Handsome paper.  I ended up stamping my title and journaling directly onto my layout.  (I did write out my text on scrap paper first to collect my thoughts.)


For the right page, I decided to use 4"x4" flip flaps to add more fun photos of our guy.

I used three 6"x6" squares to create the diamond background.  All of the black acrylic embellishments are also from the Hey Handsome collection.

Happy Father's Day to this guy!  He's a keeper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails