Friday, September 14, 2012

12 for '12: July and August

Studio J to the rescue!  This online scrapbooking program makes it so easy for me to upload my favorite photos from the month and then create a layout- while the memories are still fresh.

For July, Clementine seems like a fun mix and worked well with all my mismatched photos.  We celebrated my parents' and our anniversaries, camped in Pigeon Forge, played at Splash Country and Dollywood, and attended Logan's family reunion.  Can you see one of my jars of refrigerator pickles?  They were delicious!

August's base is the pretty new Avonlea collection.  It's maybe a little too fancy for my pictures, but I just love this pretty paper!  We started school and had fun celebrating some birthdays last month.
 
Here's hoping your September is going well and that you're taking photos as you live your life!  I've got to remember to take the camera to tonight's football game. ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails