Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SOS September Challenge: BTS

In many parts of the world, BTS means "back to school," but not this month at Scrap Our Stash Challenges!  We encourage you to scrap your own stash using items with the intials B, T, and S.  Here's my contribution:

B= Brothers, Brads, and Barbed Wire
T= Tag and Textured paper
S= Stars and Studio J

One afternoon this spring, I kept my nephews after school and ended up getting some great pictures of them together! I decided to make my layouts digitally in Studio J so that I could easily get one for myself, my sister, and our mother.

You can learn more about Studio J by clicking HERE.  It is a free online scrapbook design studio.  Upload your pictures, choose your paper pack and number of photos, select your prefered layout, and get creative!  The new Studio J Express Collections have done almost all of the work for you- just add pictures and journaling then order. 

If you'd like to learn more about Scrap Our Stash or to participate in this month's BTS challenge, go HERE.  We'd love to have you join us, and it's not too late to play!  All skill levels and products are welcome, so get scrapping BTS/SOS style!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! Of course, it helps when your subjects are so cute...and photogenic! This will be one that all of you will treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout of my fave rug rats. They are growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails