Friday, September 7, 2012

New Product Artwork: Moonlight

*All this week, I'm featuring NEW artwork from all of Close To My Heart's NEW paper collections! Be sure to visit each day to check out what's new.

Here is the spook-tacular Halloween paper collection, Moonlight!

My talented swappers continued the Halloween theme, but Moonlight can really be oh-so-much more!  C1509 Magic Potions Artiste milk card by Miyuki Williams; B1413 Perfect Fit- Halloween Holiday by Terri Harden; G1051 Moonlight Scrapbooking WOTG by Dawn Ross; C1522 Creepy Creatures by Laurie Tuma

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

2 comments:

  1. So much great paper, so little time! :-) I'm enjoying all these creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails