Saturday, September 29, 2012

World Card Making Day 10/6


 
On Saturday, 10/6, in honor of World Card Making Day, I am hosting a fall-themed card class (with some Christmas inspiration thrown in) at 2:00, followed by a crop from 4:00-10:00.  If you'd like to know more, feel free to email me at inkyscrapper @ gmail dot com.
 
I'll also have some online inspiration here for you in case you live a little too far away to come to my class and crop.  (Out of curiosity, I would love to know where my readers live- at least your state.  I promise not to stalk you if you share a little personal info in the comments section!)

1 comment:

  1. You certainly know that I live in GA and you that can stalk me any time:). Sorry to miss your Saturday class...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails