Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Product Artwork: La Belle Vie

*All this week, I'm featuring NEW artwork from all of Close To My Heart's NEW paper collections! Be sure to visit each day to check out what's new.


You've seen me feature La Belle Vie several times already because I love it so much!  The beautiful home decor (above) and layout (left) were created by the CTMH Art Studio.  The layout and stamp set are exclusive to the La Belle Vie Scrapbooking WOTG kit.  Here is a card that I made using the same kit:
And more from my swap group (clockwise from top left): A1132 Family by Miyuki Williams; C1511 Love Blooms by Patricia Ervin; G1048 La Belle Vie Scrapbooking WOTG by Yours Truly; B1414 Bonjour luggage tags by Michelle Giovo; and C1505 Pun Fun by Shellie Sauvie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, but I am partial to French stuff...and bikes...and flowers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails