Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Simply Elegant Card Class

A few weeks ago I held my "Simply Elegant" card class. Here are a few of the cards that we made. I have to say thank you to all of the consultants who inspired me! I'm not sure any of these were an original thought from my head, though hopefully I've put my own twist on each one. They all use the Tickled Pink stamp set, which is quickly becoming unavailable. (If you'd like you're own Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit, you'd better contact me quickly!) I did not use any of the paper from the kit. Instead I used some from the Unforgettable paper pack (the Sorbet, Cocoa, Blush, and Juniper cards) and from the Emporium paper pack (Vineyard Berry, Twilight, and Sweet Leaf). Of course a little bling was just the right touch!

5 comments:

  1. Dang, I hated missing that class. These cards are beautiful!!! Can't wait for that paper to get here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about them being elegant. Love them. I wish they would hold still so I could study them better but the daggone things kept moving. (grins)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cards, I echo what your mom said (as usual...).
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails