Friday, May 29, 2009

Lemonade Award!


What a nice surprise I received recently from my new friend, Paige! She nominated me for this Lemonade award.
Here are the "rules":
- comment on this blog
- cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog"
- nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
- link to your nominees within your blog post- comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
- link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
Here are my nominees:
1. My Mom over at the Traveling Bells
2. My most frugal friend Chunkygal
3. My cousin over at Life As We Know It
4. My brother at Life of Bell
5. My cousin at House #1...
If you haven't visited their sites, go say hi and tell them I sent you. ;) Thanks again, Paige!

1 comment:

  1. Well of course you have great attitude and gratitude! Your nominees do, too, at least the ones I know. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails