Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Check Out Joy's Layout

Head on over to the Scrapbook and Share site to see my dear friend Joy's layout! You can get there by clicking on the flower widget at right, then scroll down to the Charleston layout. Go give Joy some love over there by leaving her a comment.

The best friend she refers to in her post is my Mom, and we couldn't ask for a better family friend (and godmother). Joy is an incredibly talented lady. You can see her creative talents on her layout, but I sure wish you could hear her sing and play the piano or organ. Joy is also the mother of three beautiful college "kids." (I can say kids since Melissa, the oldest, is ten years younger than me.)

Okay, go check out that layout now!

P.S. Each day, a name from ALL the comments posted that day will be drawn to win a Tickled Pink scrapboook kit! (Check out Jeanette's blog for complete details.) Go leave a comment!

P.P.S. Consider sending in YOUR layout to Scrapbook & Share. They are running several contests. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Haley! You really started my day out with a smile! I am blessed to have you and your family as my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blessing goes both ways, BFF Joy! That dtr Melissa mentioned is now Doctor Melissa, doing her internship at Emory. Joy and I are both mighty blessed...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails