Friday, May 22, 2009

School's Out

for the summer! Or at least it is for the girls. (I have 6 days of post-planning including 2 snow make-up days, plus I have started my reading endorsement and the final class meets 6/30.)

This day is always so bittersweet for me. Not that I'm not excited about summer, but I'm sad to send this bunch of kids on. They're ready, so I've done my job, but it's still a wee bit sad. (And yes, I feel this way every year!) The girls are spending the night at G&G's so I'm sure DH can cheer me up.

Happy summer!

1 comment:

  1. Grammie is still enjoying those sweet girls...although they just left me to go next door and play with their cousins! Life is good...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails