Friday, May 22, 2009

Wishes & Teacher Appreciation

The new Wishes Card Confidence Program (how-to) book has arrived, and it is absolutely amazing!!! You will not believe all the cool new cards and the attention to detail you will find in this book. Plus, the instructions are wonderful! You'll create phenomenal cards in no time flat.

When I saw the Five Square Challenge over at 365 Cards (It's Hip to Be Square, Day 81), I knew that this sketch was perfect! In fact, I created a half dozen of these teacher thank-yous last night in about an hour. I think that they turned out so cute. I used the "Collage" sketch and the Animal Cookies paper pack for these fun cards. I also used the Doodle Art, For Every Occasion, and September Word Puzzle stamps. Since these were school themed, I used staples and paper clips as my embellishments. The color scheme is Clover Meadow, Tulip, Dutch Blue, and Sunflower. I hope the girls' teachers like them and that they can help express our gratitude for a fantastic school year. (They have both had terrific teachers this year. Macey asked me the other night if she could be held back so that she could have her teacher again! I told her in no uncertain terms that we could not do that.)

Let me show you my copy of Wishes today. You will love creating cards faster, simpler, easier!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails