Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbook Day!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!
To celebrate, I am hosting a crop at my house from 1:00-6:00. At 3:00, we'll be creating a layout together. (More on that when I have pictures!)
The layouts shown here are actually from my Crop for a Cure event a few weekends ago. If you're following my ticker, this is layout #22. I used the Emporium paper pack, Chocolate Large and Small alphabets, and swirl from the Connections stamp set. The only thing not from CTMH are the light blue flowers.
The layout sketch, called Monologue, is from the how-to book Imagine. As a special gift for stopping by and in honor of NSD, I can send you a PDF of this layout sketch so you can recreate it for yourself. Just leave me a comment w/your email address or email me at haleyd@myctmh.com.
We'd love to see what you create based on this sketch! Since I don't have time right now to figure out how to set up Mr. Linky, leave me a comment with a web address so that we can see your take on the sketch. I think I'll give away a bit of blog candy for playing along, so upload your creation this weekend. I'll select a random winner on Monday. Happy scrapbooking!

3 comments:

  1. I love your LO Hayley!!! It is gorgeous.I love Emporium I prolly won't be able to put together a LO by Monday as we have finally got some good weather and we are working in the yard.
    Have a great crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of the girls gazing at Biltmore House! Great layout, and I'd love to have the PDF. You know my email.
    Had a wonderful time scrappin' with you today! Tomorrow I'll try to take some photos of what I did today to post for you.
    I'm not sure how to post photos to the blog, though, but I can email them to you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrappin' was fun, well...except for first dumping my photos in the rain:( Thanks to you and the girls for helping to dry them out! Another lesson learned on storage, toting, and running in the rain...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails