Friday, May 1, 2009

New Idea Book Release and New Stamp of the Month

Looks like you enjoyed the blog hop yesterday! I can't wait to finish looking through them all this weekend.

Today is an exciting day in the CTMH world because it's the release of the Summer '09 Idea Book and Catalog! I love, love, love this one!!!! I know I say that every time, but it's true each time. They just get better and better!!!! If you would like to get your own copy, I would be happy to hook you up. They're only $3.95, but you can earn one free. If you stop by my house tomorrow from 1:00-6:00 (while we're cropping in celebration of National Scrapbook Day), you can get a FREE copy, just for stopping by. :)

Another exciting thing about today is that you can now order the gorgeous May stamp of the month, Be Yourself! I have to say that this is one of my favorites so far. (What can I say with two girls of my own?!?) I'll save my swap artwork for another post, but here's a peek:


D1349 Be Yourself: (Set of 14) $22.95*
Beauty and individuality come in all shapes and sizes—take your pick from these strong, confident words and striking silhouettes. Available May 1–31, 2009 only.

Recommended Blocks: 1" × 1 1/2" (Y1001), 1" × 3 1/2" (Y1002), 2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009)
*You can always earn a discount on the stamp of the month or even earn it for FREE! Just ask me how.

Check out the new paper packs: Back Country






Animal Cookies










Moon Doggie









Tinkering






Bella

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails